Shraddha excited to work with Mohit Suri again

Shraddha excited to work with Mohit Suri again
Shraddha excited to work with Mohit Suri again
After working with Mohit Suri in Aashiqui 2, actress Shraddha Kapoor is working with the director in his next, titled The Villain and is excited about it.

The Villain, an Ekta Kapoor production, also features Sidharth Malhotra and Riteish Deshmukh. "I am very happy that I am going to work with Mohit Suri again right afterAashiqui 2. So I am very excited about that," Shraddha stated.

Aashiqui 2, a sequel to 1990 hit Aashiqui featured Shraddha opposite Aditya Roy Kapur and was a superhit. It not only earned great reviews and entered Rs. 100 crore club but also revived Shraddha's career.

Shraddha has no complaints now. "(I have) no complaints (now) and I feel very grateful. It is a good time (for me) so no complaints at all," Shraddha, who began her career with a flop Teen Patti in 2010, said.

No comments:

Post a Comment